Vangaži Evangelical Lutheran church
Krimulda – Vangaži
The church was opened in 1789 and operated until the beginning of the 20th century when it was destroyed in the war. The passage of time and historical events changed the purposes of use of the building, and only in the early 90s the church regained its original appearance.
Thanks to the good will of the people, donations, support of Inčukalns and Vangaži municipalities, the church was gradually restored. On June 6, 1992, during the Pentecostal service, Pastor Arnis Bergmanis rededicated the church.
The church is small, but very cozy and bright.
The stamp is in the box behind the bench, available at all times.