Garkalne Evangelical Lutheran church
Vangaži – Carnikava
In 1848, a new walled church was built with the support of pastor, Fridrik Shilling. It was blessed on 25 July 1848. The church had 175 seats.
Previously, the live Riga-St. Petersburg highway led past the church to Riga ( through the Ādaži )
Contact person for receiving the stamp (request to call advance) – Mrs Aigars Vančenko +371 28867909