Kalnciema- Klives church
Jaunmārupe – Tīreļi
Open time 1/01-31/12
Contact person: Mrs. Iveta Kokmane
Should be called before. There is a possibility to stay overnight at one of church member’s private home.
Kalnciema-Cleve’s evangally lutheric church was constructed from 1854 to 1855 by architect Emile Julius Shtraus. In the years of the first world war, the Church of Kalnciem was devastated because of heavy fighting in the vicinity of Kalnciem. The current organ has been operated by Master Andrei Sūnāklis from 1934 to 1936.