Janču Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Cross
Vecumnieki – Brukna
Janči cemetery was located on the bank of the river Iecava, 15 km from the village of Ozolaine. It was decided to build a new church near this cemetery, to which the land was given by the owner of the Great Janči House. On August 16, 1931, Kārlis Gumpenbergs, the capuchin father of Skaistkalne Church, consecrated the foundation stone of the church.
The church is a wooden building, it is 13 meters long, 7 meters wide and 5.4 meters high with one small tower and a tin roof.